Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where to begin?

I'm not really sure how to start this sort of thing, since I've never successfully kept a blog before, in fact I've failed every attempt at a diary as well, but that's another story. Technically speaking, this is a homework assignment, I'm required to keep this blog for ELA class, and I highly doubt it would even exist without Ms.Robbins but, now that it does exist I hope it can be more than that. I'm hoping that there will, at times be more than just the required entry per week on here. I hoping that there will be a poem here and there or an essay or entry or a random thought or feeling. I'm hoping that this will be kept up long after eighth grade ElA class as a place for me to keep in touch with middle school friends, compare old work with new, let my thoughts be released and most of all, write.

No comments:

Post a Comment